How It Works
1. Imagine a better solution to a social problem of your choice. Durham, Dhaka, Dubai—the world is your oyster.
2. Talk it over with your friends. Conclude that said “Best Idea” will most likely change the world.
3. Submit your idea to ChangeWorks by March 28th, 2014. 500 words, a picture, and you’re in.
4. Get your friends to go to dukechange.org to vote for your idea EVERY DAY.
5. Repeat Step 4 a few times.
6. Receive enough votes to become part of the ChangeWorks Top Five, and have the opportunity to pitch your Best Idea to a panel of expert judges and an audience of your peers.
7. Win the good favor of the judges, your peers, or both, and take home the Grand Prize, or settle for the 2nd or 3rd or 4th place prize.