Duke's Undergraduate Social Entrepreneurship Competition
ChangeWorks is the premier undergraduate social entrepreneurship competition on Duke’s campus. ChangeWorks provides a platform of guidance and funding for Duke students to pursue a business idea that proposes an innovative solution to a real world problem.
Why Enter ChangeWorks?
- Over $10,000 in rewards to the winning teams
- Three skill-intensive workshops to help teams improve their ideas and develop a polished business pitch
- Semi-finalists are paired with mentors from DBS, the Duke I&E Center, and other entrepreneurs to receive professional advice
- Gives the avenue for you to expand your social network with other entreprenurial-minded people
- Build essential experiences in your resume
How is the Competition Structured?
What is the Competition Schedule?
February 12th: Information Session 1 at 8pm in Social Sciences 139
February 22nd: Workshop hosted by the DBS Entrepreneurship Sphere at 2pm in Social Sciences 139
February 25th: Information session 2 at 8pm in Languages 305
March 1 (Extended): First Round Application Deadline
March 20th: Semi-Final Online Voting Opens!
April 9th: Final Pitches and Selection of the Competition Winner!