Duke's Undergraduate Social Entrepreneurship Competition
ChangeWorks is the premier undergraduate social entrepreneurship competition on Duke’s campus. ChangeWorks provides a platform of guidance and funding for Duke students to pursue a business idea that proposes an innovative solution to a real world problem.
Why Enter ChangeWorks?
- Over $10,000 in rewards to the winning teams
- Three skill-intensive workshops to help teams improve their ideas and develop a polished business pitch
- Semi-finalists are paired with mentors from DBS, the Duke I&E Center, and other entrepreneurs to receive professional advice
- Gives the avenue for you to expand your social network with other entreprenurial-minded people
- Build essential experiences in your resume